Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Getting ready for the holidays...







Well I think we are 100% ready for the holidays. I have finished all my shopping (knock on wood) and nearly all my wrapping!!! We have decided to have an Italian Christmas and I am really looking forward to the feast. We bought a beautiful tree last weekend and had a nice time decorating it all together. The kids also decorated a gingerbread house. I have caught Ben eating the candies off of the house several times so hopefully the house will still be standing in a few more days! The kids wrote letters to Santa and I sent them into our local paper. They were published last weekend, we all got quite a kick out of reading their letters in the Sunday paper.

3 comments:

Holly said...

Okay, I'm so jealous! I am no where near ready for Christmas! I'm wondering why we picked December to remodel Erin's bedroom!!! Not a wise choice! lol

Susan said...

I look forward to the day I get a real tree in the house...I bet is smells awesome!

The Wades said...

I want to be you next year!!! This was the first year I had the majority of the kids' presents wrapped before Christmas. It really did make a huge difference in my stress levels. Maybe next year I can turn it up another notch. Please send me a cheat sheet on getting my life together!