Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Birthday Palooza...

As you may know January is a very busy birthday month for us. My Mom's birthday is the 3rd, Matthew is the 4th, my brother's is the 5th, mine is the 12th and Paul's is the 15th. I decided to throw a big party for all of us last Sunday. Luckily nearly all of our family was able to come and we had a blast. I decided to do something different and had a chili party, yummy! We had three different chilis, bread, beer and of course cake! Bill made his famous coconut cake (it is just beyond delicious) and I ordered two cakes from Ketchie Creek as well.


Wow....how did one year go by that fast?


The cakes


Anthony(my brother), Mom and Matt....three of the five birthday celebrants!


Anthony and Matt

5 comments:

Becky said...

What a fun birthday celebration! Looks like you guys had a great time...I can't believe Matthew is already one! :) Miss you guys!

Unknown said...

That sounds like a great Birthday bash. Happy Birthday to all of you. We miss you and are thinking of you often

Trish said...

HAPPy HAPPY BIRTHDAY to everyone. I can't believe Matther is a year already. Give him a big smooch from the K's

Susan said...

Happy Birthday to all of you...Your mom and Anthony look awesome...Looks like a great party and lots of fun...wish I could have come!!!!

The Wades said...

I'm so curious about something. Is my memory failing me or did you tell me before you left that you are not tech savvy? Every time I visit your blog you have a new background!!! How are you pulling this off? Love ya