Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Catawba County Crud!

Well I have been out of touch for quite awhile, as Leigh Anne kindly reminded me :)!! We have been SOOOO sick! So far every one of us except Anna has gone down with what we are calling the Catawba County crud! Fever, vomiting, coughing, aches etc etc. I somehow caught the worst of it and ended up with pneumonia - whew! So we are slowly coming back to life. Ben is the last one down....he is on day four of a fever and yucky cough. Hopefully by next week we will all be better. Luckily the weather is amazing and that helps me to feel a lot better. I spent a few hours cleaning up the yard this weekend and also cleaning the screens for our windows. I LOVE to have the windows open, there is nothing like fresh air moving through a house!

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Get well quick. We are thinking of all of you.

The Wades said...

Sounds terrible--the sicknesses, not the fresh air. I'm with you--that's the best.

Becky said...

Sorry to hear that everyone's been feeling rotten. Hopefully you're better by now! Loved the pics of Matthew's haircut! What a doll! :)