Sunday, August 2, 2009

We are back!

Sheesh...I forgot about our blog for quite awhile! Well now that summer is nearly over I had better put up a few pictures of the kiddos! My computer time has been sucked up in facebook and couponing (Leigh Anne - you have created a whole new world of shopping in this house and I am saving SO much money!)

We are just slowly making our way through these past few months. Joey and Ben have done both golf and tennis camps and a lot of swimming. We took one vacation to the beach and are headed to Colorado in a few weeks. School starts on the 25th of August and I can't wait...really Anna is the only one who doesn't want school to resume. Joey's teacher is looping and so he will have her again next year and we are all very happy about it. Ben can't wait to head to kindergarten. Matt is even going to preschool for a few mornings a week. Which means....I am going to have time alone this school year! WOW! It has been 7 years since I had any time to myself and I can't wait!


Back at the aquarium at Fort Fisher...they have an albino alligator - how cool!


Paul & the big boys swimming....they swim like fish now!



Ben is digging for bivalves @ Wrightsville Beach.


Heading to golf camp!

Matthew just being cute!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it! Our boys sure are getting big!

Jenna said...

love the pics!!! how beautiful you and your family is!!! what's the coupon secret...do share!!! ;-)

Susan said...

The pictures are awesome...You will have to share this coupon secret with others!!!

the "G" battery said...

So glad to see those faces again! :) Sounds like a fun summer!
We're heading down to Ft Fisher in a couple of weeks--we are soooo excited! We stay on the little AF place there-it's become a summer tradition, even from way up here in dreary MD.
Aah, couponing, I knew you'd get hooked. I'm getting my list ready to do some serious shopping this weekend. My stash is not as big as it was because I sent a bunch of stuff back w/ Jarrett a few weeks ago. But I was so glad to be able to do that! Cereal for a quarter! I love it!!
Keep in touch!

Trish said...

Cute pictures. School starts Thursday here and I can't wait!

The Wades said...

Matthew is so big!!! What happened to your little baby?

Hope you all have a terrific school year. Maybe it will be Anna's best year yet!

Enjoy your free time.