Monday, November 9, 2009

Early morning wake up!


Paul being the super motivated man that he is went running this morning at o'dark thirty! He set the alarm before leaving knowing that I prefer having it on while we are all sleeping. How thoughtful - right? Well when Anna came up at 6 am to get her phone the alarm went off b/c Paul forgot to turn off the motion sensor. So we were all awake!!!!! Ahhhhh!!!! Needless to say there were no kind words for Paul in my mind this morning.

However, since I insist on finding a bright side we did take this great picture. All of the kids ate breakfast together in their school clothes at 7 am! WOW!!! The boys are usually still sleeping at this time. So, it was nice to have this moment together. Mind you I am still in my PJs and waiting for my coffee!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Bad Paul!!! well, at least they got to have breakfast together.