Saturday, November 1, 2008

Our three pea pods!

The boys have all worn the same Halloween costume for their first Halloween. I am so glad that I held onto the costume as I love that they all have the same picture on the couch. This year I pulled out the costume a few hours before we left. I am glad that I did because someone (a big brother) had pulled off the peas. So out came the hot glue gun and now the costume looks just as it did 6 years ago! Whew!

Joey was only 7 weeks old for his first Halloween. He screamed the entire time while wearing this costume. Check out Anna as a cheerleader!!!



Ben's first Halloween was in Albuquerque. He was 6 months old and enjoyed the costume far more than Joey.



And here are a few shots of Matthew. He definitely filled out the costume better than either of his brothers! Of course he is now 10 months old so that helps quite a bit!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Awwww, they were all adorable pea pods!

dena said...

It so neat to see the boys all in the same costume! Hard to picture Anna as a cheerleader (even with the proof). She is such a cutie!

Susan said...

Your family is just beautiful...I can't get over how big the boys are! I really hope we can see you over the holidays. I loved Paul and Anna's costumes...too cute. You are a lucky lady with a beautiful family and totally deserving of it all.