Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

We had a great time trick or treating last night. We didn't hit too many houses which is good because we already have plenty of candy. Plus Paul and I don't need any more to have to eat. ;)

Paul and Anna pulled off Miley Cyrus & Billy Ray. Anna was referred to as Paul's wife several times during the evening. This really freaked her out and insulted me to be quite honest! We started calling her Miley Lynn Spears when she was pushing Matthew around in the stroller.





The boys were Power Rangers with light sabers. Matthew was a pea in the pod, and to be quite honest he was the cutest pea in the pod ever on the face of the Earth!



6 comments:

Holly said...

Everyone looked great! So did Paul sing Achy Breaky Heart? :) lol!

dena said...

Love the costumes! Matthew is definately an edible little pea pod!

One year on New Year's Eve, I went with my dad to Home Depot to pick something up... the cashier mistook me for his "girlfriend" and wanted to know what we'd be doing to celebrate the evening... totally gross! I know EXACTLY how Anna had to feel. (I'm sure my dad could relate with Paul.) Yuck, Yuck, and Yuck!!!

Miss you all so much! Glad you had a great night.

the "G" battery said...

You're right! Matthew is the cutest little pea pod in the history of the world!!

and I do not think that hairstyle would fit regulations at the 10st, Paul......er, Billy Ray......

Anonymous said...

Wow, never new Paul could look so "hot". Anyway, looks like everyone had fun.
Greg Libke

Unknown said...

Love seeing your family dressed up. Though what were you? I did not see a photo of Mom. I love the pea in the pod post two. I had that same costume for Andrew. I should have saved it!

Trish said...

You guys looked great! Glad you had a good Halloween. We are still eating candy.