Sunday, October 12, 2008

Catawba Science Center






This morning we worked on some school work. Joey has just started to read and so I am trying to work with him quite a bit. He has read a Bob book and another similar type book on his own.

We of course had to get out of the house because I am no good at staying home. So we went to our awesome science center to check out a new construction exhibit. Well that was right up the boys alley. We spent three hours there and finally were kicked out at closing. The centrifuge machine and conveyor belt were the boys favorite things to do.

Hurrah, Paul will be home later tonight, we can't wait!

1 comment:

The Wades said...

I love it when you leave me comments because then I have your blog address again! I'm so terrible--I've never created a blog roll. We went to a kids museum in Oregon that had stuff similar to what's shown on this post. I didn't know that about you--that you don't like staying home. I'm the opposite--too lazy to go anywhere! :)