Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Our newest additions! :)




Bill and Judy bought hermit crabs for the boys while they were in NJ. So our family is now even larger! Yes, I know so many of you are surprised that I even allowed a pet in the house. But, in all reality this is all that I am going to be able to handle and I do love seeing how excited the boys are about them. I had been promising Joey for 6 months that he could have crabs and was hoping that he would forget, of course he never did! So Simba and Nala are now here to stay, hurrah!

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love that you started a blog...so fun to get a peek into your life and family and keep up even better...you all look great and so happy...

Unknown said...

I love it. That is my speed for a pet too. I wish we had brought our fish tank with us to japan. I know we have a dog, but I would rather have a crab!!!

Holly said...

Awwwww, they are so cute and cuddly! ;)

So when is Paul going to start a blog?
Bruce has one, but only posts once in a blue moon.

dena said...

Hermit Crabs??? Seriously stinky, and not nearly as cuddly as a soft, fluffy puppy.

Oh, by the way... did I mention that I got a DVR??? I think that means it's your turn. I didn't forget the deal. Me a DVR, you a puppy.

I'll be waiting for the pictures of Joey's overjoyed face with Fido. :) And No, you can't re-name one of the crabs "Fido".

Love Ya ;)

Trish said...

Pets in the Hollenack house what are you thinking. Dogs are not far behind, you better watch out.