Saturday, March 7, 2009

Anna's first formal

Anna is at her first formal dance this evening. Her friend Chris invited her to the Hickory High military ball. She spent the better part of the afternoon getting ready and looked beautiful this evening! I hope she is having fun. She was worried about being very bored during the guest speaker's speech (but really haven't all of us who have attended military balls dreaded that part). I am sure she will love dancing and I can't wait to hear all about it in the morning as I will more than likely be asleep when she comes home at 11ish!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks beautiful! I actually enjoy the speech part of the USMC ball.

The Wades said...

Gorgeous!! Just look at her out there making friends. Happy for you guys. How did the dance go?

dena said...

Lookin' good Anna! Hope you had a blast! Your dress is gorgeous & you make it look great!

Susan said...

She looks great! I hope she had fun!!!

Trish said...

She looks beautiful how is Paul handling all this? Update on how it went please