Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Founder's Day 2009



A few weeks ago Paul and I attended a Founder's Day dinner in Winston-Salem. This is an event held throughout the country to honor the founding of West Point. West Point was founded in 1802, so it is 207 years old.

We had a great time together and thoroughly enjoyed an evening without the kids. I learned a bunch about West Point and as always I am amazed by its traditions. Paul really enjoyed being with 'his people' and just mucking it up. And by the way the most interesting thing I learned is that he has NEVER taken me on the kissing walk but has been there with other girls, hmmmm, I am quite annoyed by this fact! :)

1 comment:

the "G" battery said...

Sounds like a nice evening! You look beautiful, and it's nice to see that man of yours in a respectable uniform again! ;)