Saturday, March 7, 2009

This must be a Hollenack trait

As many of you may know I am a NEAT freak. Well much to my horror Matthew is not...ahhhhh!!! Joey followed in my ways with very little resistance and Ben is pretty clean as well. But Matthew..whew! This week I have seen a new side of him. We spent two afternoons at the park and I took him out of the stroller to let him explore and he just kept shoveling the sand in his face and digging in the dirt. I was quite surprised as Joey & Ben just didn't do these things. Then at dinner Matthew smashed blueberries on his cheek and used the chicken pie to make his hair into a mohawk. So now I just have decided that this is a Hollenack trait and I hope that he will come to the Greco side of life soon! :) - Just kidding Hollenacks!

2 comments:

The Wades said...

I think he sounds absolutely perfect--I told you you should have let me keep him. He would have been the neat freak in our family by a mile! :) Bring him to visit us. He can throw some horse poop around with my kiddos.

Susan said...

Erin is a big mess as well...I will look at her sometimes and just shake my head...how in the heck did my daughter become the walking tornado...